- In the first instance, try and see if there is a relevant example in the cookbook or FAQ - more and more are being added all the time!
- For issues, please describe giving as much detail as you can - including version and steps to recreate.
- Slack room: #http4k @ slack.kotlinlang.org
- Gitter channel: http4k/http4k @ gitter.im
- Twitter: @http4k
Note: As a general rule, you'll get a quicker response from the Slack channel.
Commercial Support / Consulting¶
We recognise that although organisations use happily Open Source Software such as http4k, they may gain additional peace of mind from having direct access to expert advice. For this purpose, the project creators offer a range of professional services to support library users in making the most of the powerful feature set which http4k provides, including:
- System architecture and design review
- Testing strategy and implementation review
- Project-level Developer and Team mentoring
- Troubleshooting integration issues and debugging
- Kotlin language Developer training
- Advice on extending or creating custom builds of http4k
If your organisation is interested in getting support or consulting on this basis, please get in touch at: [email protected]
http4k Training Courses¶
The http4k project is a culmination of work on real-world projects in many different industries. Whilst the library is designed to be simple to learn and use, there are many advantages to learning from our mistakes when using it! To this end, the team have developed a significant amount of training materials which can be used to give teams new to http4k the best possible start, especially around the following areas:
- Advanced testing strategies for individual and entire fleets of services.
- Building, packaging and deploying http4k apps to on-premises and cloud-based environments.
- Advanced CI/CD design.
- Extending the http4k libraries.
- Configuration of http4k apps for use in data-sensitive environments (customer PII protection etc).
These materials can be delivered both remotely and in on-site sessions. If you are interested in taking advantage of our mistakes, please get in touch at: [email protected]
The http4k logo design and branding are copyright 2020 to the owners of http4k.org. If you'd like to use the http4k logo in a presentation or for other purposes, it's probably fine, but please reach out to let know first on the channels above. We can then look at providing the relevant high-quality asset files.