http4k in action
- "Talking Kotlin ep. 99: HTTP as a function with http4k" (video / podcast)
- "http4k: Server as a Function" (video), part of JetBrain's Webinar series
- "Server as a Function. In Kotlin. ___" (video / slides), by David Denton and Ivan Sanchez, presented at KotlinConf 2018.
- "Writing Test Driven Apps with http4k" (video), by David Denton and Ivan Sanchez, presented at Kotliners 2020.
- "Designing Microservices in Functional Style" (video) by Uberto Barbini, presented at VirtualJUG 2020.
- "Introduction to http4k" (video) by Dmitry Kandalov, based on previous conference talks, recorded in 2021.
Also, check out the YouTube Playlist for the latest collection of talks featuring http4k.
See http4k in action in these example projects and repos:¶
There is a repository of helpful examples at http4k/examples, covering how to build http4k applications using various features.
Each project is tagged with the http4k features it demonstrates:
Templates Testing JSON / Lenses CD pipeline Approval Testing OpenApi Static resources
Templates Testing Http Client Multipart AWS CD pipeline Serverless GraalVM
Testing Websockets CD Pipeline Static resources
Testing JSON / Lenses CD pipeline
Testing JSON / Lenses OpenApi CD pipeline