There are many ways in which you can contribute to the development of the library:
- Give us a Star on Github - you know you want to ;)
- Questions can be directed towards the Gitter channel, or on Twitter @http4k
- For issues, please describe giving as much detail as you can - including version and steps to recreate
If there are any message format library or templating engine bindings that you'd like to see supported, then please feel free to suggest them or provide a PR.
- JSON formats: create a new module with an implementation of
Jsonby following the
Argoexample in the source.
- Templating engines: create a new module with a
Templatesimplementation by following the
HandlebarsTemplatesexample in the source
- At the moment, PRs should be sent to the master branch - this might change in future so check back everytime!
- Source/binary compatibility always must be kept as far as possible - this is a must for minor and patch versions
- PR changes should have test coverage
- All the PRs must pass the Travis CI jobs before merging them
Testing with default settings is required when push changes:
We also welcome financial contributions in full transparency on our open collective. Anyone can file an expense. If the expense makes sense for the development of the community, it will be "merged" in the ledger of our open collective by the core contributors and the person who filed the expense will be reimbursed.
Thank you to all our backers! [Become a backer]
Thank you to all our sponsors! (please ask your company to also support this open source project by becoming a sponsor)