This is a fairly comprehensive example of the core-routing logic available:
- Individual HTTP endpoints are represented as
- Binding an
HttpHandlerto a path and HTTP verb yields a
Routescan be combined together into a
RoutingHttpHandler, which is both an
Routeris a selective request handler, which attempts to match a request. If it cannot, processing falls through to the next
Routerin the list.
- Routers can be combined together to form another
- Usage of supplied core library
- Serving of static content using a
- Support for Single Page Applications using a
singlePageApp()block - resources loaded from here are loaded from the underlying
ResourceLoaderor fallback to
/(and passed to the SPA code)
compile group: "org.http4k", name: "http4k-core", version: "3.183.0"